The primary role of the Fleet Coordinator is to ensure the condition and safety of the fleet, equipment and tracking. The Fleet Coordinator will:
- Maintain the fleet and equipment at its highest level by facilitating and directing preventative maintenance and repairs while maintaining vendor relationships;
- Substantiate costs of repairs, negotiate rates and remain fiscally responsible;
- Establish a budget by company, and work within the budget to meet the needs of the company;
- Maintain an inventory of vehicles and track vehicles through GPS software; and
- Maintain insurance records for fleet and drivers.