NGF Construction is looking for a Project Coordinator who will run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager, aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Manages work quality and enforces quality standards. Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Coordinates with on-site safety personal to ensure a safe work environment and enforcement of safety standards. Conducts daily JSA and safety meetings; completes appropriate safety documentation.