Member of the Accounting team that is charged with the proper invoicing within standard polices reflective of the customer’s or contract’s requirements for BCCK Engineering, Inc, NG Resources Corporation and NG Field Construction.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Compiles, computes and records billing, accounting, statistical, and other numerical data for billing purposes
- Prepares billing invoices for services rendered or for delivery or shipment of goods
- High School Diploma
- 4-6 years invoicing AR experience
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel
- Strong work ethic and team player
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management
- Decision-making, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills